Sunday, March 18, 2007

A New Start...


My friend, Kylee Grove, recently showed me her "blogspot". [I included a photo of Kylee and Jackson.] I have been feeling extremely guilty lately for not keeping up with Jackson's milestones or at least scrapbooking along the way, as I have been going crazy just trying to keep up with school and finish the Education Program. When she showed me how easy it was to add "posts" and keep everyone (family, friends...) up-to-date on our lives, I was quickly convinced. After we went walking yesterday, she "walked" me through the process. I even learned how to attach pictures to my posts. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooklynn,
This is a great way to keep in touch! Thank you for including us. We enjoyed so much reading it. Jackson is soooooo cute!

Kylee said...

Yay! You started your blog! I am so excited to read it now:) I was at my doctor's appt. when you called, but it looks like you figured out how to post the pictures with your blog. I will let you know how the appointment went and we got to have another ultra-wound. It was so amazing to see how fast the baby has grown since the last one we had done a month ago. I will talk to you tomorrow morning!

bwin said...

Thanks for the pictures and the new way to keep in touch. It will be great to see you in July at Grandpa's Love ya