Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here we go again

I have been trying to upload some pictures of Jackson and our new house, but without any success! Go to Snapfish to see those pictures... Hopefully I will have this one up and running again soon. Anyway, we are all moved in and I am exhausted. So worth it, though! It is so much fun for Jackson to have his own room - all 3 of us are loving it! Parker and I are finding that we don't have to be as creative with arranging rooms with so much space; this is the best part! Even Parker said that he's never had a bedroom that was so empty! Anyone who knows me and my loads of stuff can attest that this is a miracle. Almost everything is in its place now... just a few more little things here and there. Parker is very anxious to build a fence, both for privacy and to get the dogs off of their cables. I'm sure that will be the first project on his list. We bought our first lawn mower; how exciting, huh? Not really, but it's one of those things that you have to just break down and get eventually. Up until now, we haven't needed one because we used our landlord's at our old house. That's about it for news on the house. As I mentioned, I will post pictures on Snapfish (if they'll upload).


JACKSON... he is growing by leaps and bounds. Parker and I see him everyday and we are still amazed at how quickly he is growing and developing. He grabs EVERYTHING and puts it into his mouth. He continues to giggle and smile at everyone. I will try to update some pictures of him on Snapfish also.

No comments: