First Christmas means first Santa pictures!! My Mom was so good growing up... I have not missed a year yet with Santa - (except one Christmas in Brasil). Anyway, I was excited to start this tradition with Jackson. They turned out pretty cute! We took one of just Maddie and Jackson first, then our traditional "family Santa picture" with all of the kids. I think those of us who are technically adults are going to get kicked out soon because we hardly fit in the picture anymore. Plus, Santa just gets lost underneath all of us. It was fun to dress the kids up, though and go downtown Seattle and then out to dinner to the Spaghetti Factory - another annual Christmas tradition that we love and look forward to!
Friday, December 21, 2007
First Santa Pictures!
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment