We went to the doctor today... I am 19 1/2 weeks along in my pregnancy. Everything looks and sounds great. Baby's heart rate was 146 and I have officially gained 2 more pounds since my appointment 4 weeks ago. I am gaining a little faster than I did with Jackson, but still in normal clothes and normal appetite. My tummy is beginning to grow and I can feel baby kicking more and more lately. I still have a ton of energy, which is a blessing as this school quarter comes to an exciting end! (Whew! We made it through another one... only two more to go!!) The most exciting news... just 3 more days to learn if we will be welcoming a little boy or little girl this summer!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
3 days to know...
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited! Now we can go shopping when you come this weekend, and spend your money... since I won't know what I'm having by then!!! :) So excited to see you guys!!!!!
I can't wait to hear what you're having! you have to post as soon as you find out!
Post a Comment