Jackson has discovered how much fun he can have with the help of a "stool". I finally caught him on camera today. He put the container that we store his wooden train set in at the foot of his toy cupboard and voila! He can now reach the heater (which I unplugged, don't worry) and flick the little moon pull to turn the lamp on. Pretty funny.
(Also notice the remnants of chocolate chip cookie on his face. He thinks this is one of the main food groups. I am trying my best to convince him otherwise, but it's tough!)
Friday, March 21, 2008
Climbing...
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
He is so flippin cute! He and Maddie were so cute playing last night! I love watching them together! First thing Maddie asked for when she woke up this morning was for "Parker and Jackson"! We'll be over to play after Maddie's morning nap... and then we're off to shop!!!! :)
You're awesome!! So excited for you and your cute family about a little girl!! Wish we could play! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment