We finally convinced Tiffany to take a weekend and bring Maddie down to play with Jackson. They are 7 1/2 months apart in age... so she is obviously a little ahead of him developmentally. However, he is a quick learner and she is a good teacher.
They had only walked in the door 20 minutes previously when she taught him the word "MINE". He even shakes his hand when he says it. Yeah, we're pretty excited about that one!
He says something that sounds like Maddie and learned that girls do not like to have their hair pulled... so he used that tactic any time she tried to take his toys or didn't like what she was doing. I imagine nursery may be a different experience from now on.
They both held their own and overall had a really good time with each other.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Jackson & Maddie = Cousin Fun!!
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
ALL of the pictures are super cute! They are so cute together! Glad that your sister got to come down and visit. I am sure that was a lot of fun for you guys.
Sorry that I haven't been able to call you. Things have been crazy with trying to get everything in. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you this weekend sometime.
Thinking of you guys!
So cute!
Oh and I'll call you with this info too and sorry it took so long Holger said that all he does is upload his videos to google videos and they work just fine. then you can get the code and paste it here. it should be html.
The cutest kids ever... if I do say so myself! :)
Soooooo cute! They look like brother and sister! How fun to be pregers together too. My favorite picture is the "road trip" one! Next time ur up in Washington we should get all the girls and kiddies together and take some pics!
Post a Comment