Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jackson Meets PINK

I thought it would be fun to surround Jackson with some of the PINK that we have been collecting. I don't know why I was surprised when he wouldn't sit still long enough to take a picture. Oh, well. These are cute anyway! I still can't believe we're going to have a GIRL!



6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that boy! He is so cute! Maddie still thinks when she goes to 'maa-maw's' house that Jackson will be there. She is still talking about Parker, Jackson, and Bookin! We can't wait to see you guys in May for Maddie's birthday party!!! Maybe we'll have to do some more pink shopping??? Get the girls some matching outfits!

Kylee said...

He is so cute and it will be so much fun to watch him be a big brother. Love all the pink. I have a few outfits for you that I have picked up. I couldn't resist! Little girl stuff is so much cuter than little boy!
How is student teaching going so far for you? I envy you I would much be with the little kids right now than stuck up on campus.
I got on your sister's blog and saw that they are having another girl. How exciting for them. How fun for both of your little girls to be the same age.
Hope to talk to you in person soon!

Unknown said...

How cute! he better get used to it. ha ha. It was good seeing you guys at easter.

Alexa said...

Somehow I stumbled upon your blog...Oh my word! I cannot believe how big Jackson is. I guess the last time I saw the kid was last spring, but sheesh-o. I remember you pregnant with him during litter patrol, and now you are having a girl! Congrats Brooklynn. I have a blog, too. I have no kids though so it might not be too exciting for you to see ;-)

Brittney said...

Those are cute pictures! If you want Jackson to get used to being around a girl he can start playing with Madelyn. We can get their relationship started early (wink)

Tiffany said...

yep, still waiting for a new post.... maybe tomorrow?????