We went for our usual walk today. The weather was so nice! The flowers have been blooming and Jackson was so curious about them. These were taken up on campus (2 blocks from our house).
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday Walk
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Love, Love, Love the pictures! I want to go on a walk with you guys!!! We were stuck inside all weekend long with Maddie still recovering from the flu! :( Can't wait to see you guys here for Maddie's birthday in a couple weeks!
He is so cute, we can't get over it. I can't believe how big he is. I can't imagine Greg that big! Hope that you got those pants. That is where I was going when you drove by me the other day. I didn't have a bag and no one answered the door, so I just left them. Hopefully you got them and sorry for just setting them there. Hope everything is well and hope we can catch up sometime before you guys take off for the summer. Love you guys!
I love his little overalls! He is getting so big! And he is still as cute as ever.
what a happy little guy! growing way too fast! I am jealous of the sunshine.
I see you updated "girl" to an actual name! I take it the announcement has been made??? :)
Post a Comment