Well... almost a month has past (again) since I posted. Sorry. I finished my Student Teaching, packed up the house, and moved in just a few days. Whew! We made it. It took a couple of days to get settled, but I think we're pretty comfortable now. We are staying with Parker's parents for the first 3 weeks, then we'll be jumping from house to house (house-sitting). The whole summer should be quite an adventure! I have 7 weeks left until our little girl is supposed to arrive and getting a little more uncomfortable each day. Luckily, I have the best husband in the world who rubs my neck and back everyday.
Jackson grows up more and more everyday. I have been noticing how much he looks (and acts) like a toddler and is really losing his baby features and tendancies. I guess it's a good thing since we're about to start over with a little girl, but it's a little sad to watch my baby grow up.
Jackson went to nursery (at church) for the first time without me today (I have been in nursery in our ward since November). He will be 18 months officially at the end of this month, so I figured sending him in one week early wasn't a big deal. He didn't even look back... just went straight for the toys. That's what I was hoping for! It was a little strange to sit through "grown up" classes for the first time without interruption since I can remember. I got so much out of church today!
Well, this is the best I could do. My sister keeps me on track for posting. She sent me a friendly reminder that it had been a while. My other pictures are on my computer which is not connected to the internet. So I took some tonight while Jackson was taking a bath. I will try my best to take some of our weekly activities this upcoming week and post them too.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
New Bath...
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Yea! A new post!!! Jackson is looking a lot older all of the sudden. It's only been a few weeks since we saw him last. But... we're excited to see you guys THIS WEEKEND!!! Maddie has been randomly asking to play with Parker, Jackson, and Brooklynn (yes, sorry, in that order) when we go to grandma's house! It's pretty cute, but hard to explain to her that she has to wait a few more days!!
Wow! An actual post! Tiff and I have been joking about the lack of updated info....HA! I agree, he is looking so much older...he isn't even a toddler anymore, he is a "little boy". We wnet out stroller shopping the other day. While we were looking...Maddie randomly sat herself in a double stroller and then patted the seat next to her and said...this is for "Jaa-sin" (Jackson). She can hardly wait to see him this next weekend for the big shower!
any pics of hiscock mum? love to suck him
Post a Comment