Yea! I thought it would be a more difficult transition, but he laid down in his bed for his morning nap today... after I sang the Happy Family song about 4 or 5 times and held him for a few minutes. I took these from the doorway because I was worried I would wake him up and I still need to jump in the shower. However, he has been asleep for over an hour and he's IN HIS BED!!!
Hopefully, he won't be upset when he sees his little sister sleep in the port-a-crib!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
First nap in toddler bed! Yea!!!
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Holy cow... first of all, 2 posts in one day! Woo hoo! Secondly, I hope Maddie's transition is that easy! But for some reason, I just don't think it will be, I think it will turn into more of a 'playtime' because she can climb out... which is probably why she is still in a crib! Nice work! And good boy Jackson!!!
Post a Comment