Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thinking of Grandma...

Today is my Grandma's birthday... she would have been 79 years old. It has been 10 years (in September) since she passed away unexpectedly. I would love to have the baby today since she will be named after her. So far, no pain, but we'll see. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I am anxious to find out my progress.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think we both were hoping to have our babies today... :(

I too have an appointment this afternoon, so I'll call you with my progress, and you call me with yours! :)

Good luck!!!

Kylee said...

That would be so sweet if you did have her today. I didn't know that you were naming her after you Granmda, that is so special. I am tearing up.
I have been freaking out all week because you haven't blogged. Everyday I tell my mom "maybe she had her" But, I knew Parker would call me at some point.
Hope your appointment goes well today and you find out some good news. Good luck to Tiffany too!

Tiffany said...

Oh, Kylee is so sweet! I just read her comment to you... and to me! :) Tell her to invite me to her blog so I can keep up on her too!!! And post an update about your appointment!!! People want to hear the news... before the baby arrives! :)