Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mom, but not to Baby Kate!

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

Well, today is Sunday, August 10th. Another GREAT date for baby Kate to make her entrance since it is my Mom's birthday, but I don't think it's going to happen today. She has been putting a lot of pressure in all of the right places, but not consistently enough (how's that for info, but not too detailed?), I guess. Tomorrow is my official due date, but if she doesn't come, I have the option to be induced Tuesday morning. I'm still not sure if I want to do that. We'll see. Part of me wants to be able to sleep on my stomach again (that's my most preferred sleeping position) and part of me would rather hang in there a few more days and let her come when my body is ready. Ahh... so many factors to be considered! Well, I have an appointment at the hospital on Tuesday at 7:30am, so if I stick with my tentative decision to be induced and the hospital isn't unusually crowded, I imagine her birthday will be Tuesday, August 12th. I will try to update ASAP when she FINALLY arrives!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea! At least your end is in sight now... just when I thought mine was, and yet, we're just still tuggin along... or should I say, cramping along??? :) Happy Birthday Mom!!! I too was hoping mine would come today. Now we just need to not have them come on the same day so mom can make it to both!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

Hang in there! The end is in sight and that is comforting. Everything will go the way that it is supposed to go induced or not. I can't wait to hear all about her.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Think you daily!
Love,
K