Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kate's pictures





7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea for pictures!!! She is SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see her in person and not just photos!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness she is so darling! I just want to squeeze her! love her cheeks.

Lehis said...

So cute! I think she looks like you.

Brittney said...

Look at those cheeks!!! I just want to pinch them. She is beautiful! Now I want another one too :P

Matt and Jen said...

Congratulations! She is a doll!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Congratulations!! She is Beautiful, and has lots of Hair! Gald you finally had her, and your feeling good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Kate finally decided to leave her cozy comfort zone and enter the wonderful world of being part of a beautiful family. She looks exactly like you did. SHE IS YOUR CLONE! Glad your feeling good and enjoying being a mom of 2. It is a very exciting time! Keep the pictures coming so we can watch her grow as well as Jackson (He is so adorable).
Love, Grandma Schwitters (I don't have a google/blogger acct so I have to sign in & out as annoymous)