Thursday, August 21, 2008

More pictures on Day 5...

Can you say, proud Daddy? Parker is a major baby hog! He holds her every chance he gets... I think it's mostly because Jackson is so quirmy now (as compared to infancy) that he's not really a snuggler, so Parker is taking advantage of this snuggling stage with his little girl.

An attempt to get some pictures with "Big Brother" and "Little Sister" shirts. Well, Jackson isn't really old enough to hold his sister "safely" and although he loves to give her kisses, he gets a little wiggly when she is sitting next to him. I'm sure in time, we'll be able to get a good picture.
(Notice I even tried to bribe him...)

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Cute little Jackson...He is such a little sweetie....but then he can also be such a little stinker...so, what did you have to bribe him with?