Well, my appointment yesterday went well... I guess... baby is still inside. Needless to say both the nurses and my doctor were surprised to see me yesterday. They all thought I would have had her by now. I am still dilated 3 cm... uh! My doctor stripped my membranes (sorry if that's too personal for some... just factual information)... hopefully any little pressure will encourage my water to break now... we'll see what happens. Honestly, I am a little paranoid that my water will break while I am out in public. Maybe that's silly. Anyway, today is Friday and my doctor is on call up at the hospital, so it would be a GREAT day to go into labor! Wish me luck.
You know how I feel about posts without pictures so here are some random ones that I took yesterday of Jackson making a mess with chocolate pudding. (He loves it!) It was worse, but right before I went to take the pictures, he sneezed and I had to wipe his nose as a result... so a good majority of the pudding got wiped off. Anyway, I still think he's the cutest little boy in the world, so I'm adding more pictures of him!
Friday, August 1, 2008
No Baby Kate yet...
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love those pictures of Jackson! Too cute! Lately Maddie has been asking to go play with Jackson. She will run to the door and say 'come on mom, a play with Ja-son'! As if you guys just live down the street....
I will pray that she comes this weekend! I don't think that your water will break in public, hopefully.
Um, I think we may have a fight over who the cutest little boy in the world is. Just kidding! Jackson is super cute.
Oh and him and Greg are matching because he has the same bib that Jackson does.
Jackson is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him again...I'm not really used to not seeing him for more than a month...he has grown so much...he really has lost all of his little baby look and is now a fun little boy...ready or not, here comes Kate! Should be fun!
Post a Comment