Well, I suppose I should sit and count my many blessings right now rather than throwing a pity party for myself, but I can hardly help it! I am becoming a little anxious and have been pretty uncomfortable this past week trying to sleep (or do anything for that matter). In case anyone cares to know, unlike with Jackson's pregnancy (17 lbs), I have officially gained the "recommended" amount of weight 25 pounds. That will be a joy to lose, I'm sure. When I came home from the hospital with Jackson, I had about 4-5 lbs to lose. We'll see how this recovery goes in comparison. So, we continue to play the waiting game. My next doctor's appointment (if I make it that far and I sure hope that I don't) is Thursday afternoon. I feel like I have been running out of energy and that makes me a little nervous. Poor Jackson is fighting an awful cold right now... coughing and sneezing. Luckily the little guy is still sleeping wonderfully through the night. That is our saving grace at this point. Well, this is already a boring post because I don't have a single picture to go with it, so I'm stopping here. Besides, I need to take a shower while Jackson is asleep.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Hang in there... atleast you didn't gain 50lbs, which I did (over the course of 2 pregnancies back to back). I guess Kate just doesn't want to leave. ... she likes it in there... who wouldn't?!
Ya, it is a pretty broing blog with no pics...in fact, I'm surprised I read it...if there's no pictures then the info's usually not worth reading.
I agree...hang in there...at least you didn't gain 35 pounds when you weren't even pregnant! No more happy pills for me...thin and grumpy that's what I say! Fat and happy is not fun at all..no matter what anyone tells you!
Love you...come and visit soon if you don't have Baby Kate...I miss you!
Ya, I really miss you guys...I am such a baby....I should be grateful that I see you, Parker and Jackson on a monthly basis....better than only getting to see Maddie or Jackson for a day and a half each year...I really am counting my many blessings! Tell Parker hi....
I was starting to feel bad for myself, but then I think of you and don't feel so bad... I still have 16 days before my due date! :) And crap... at least you all didn't put on 40 pounds! That's where I'm at... and should I add, I started bigger than I should have too. Yep, sucks to be me! I'm not sure which is worse... no baby, no pain, no pictures; or no baby, pain and cramping, no pictures. Too bad you don't live closer, we could at least have our pity parties together!!! :)
I am sorry! I wish I could do something for you.
I gained 40 pounds with Greg. You have nothing to worry about and you look great. You haven't gaiend that much more than you did with Jackson. Cut yourself some slack. I am sure it will come off because you will also be running around after Jackson which you werne't doing when you had him becaues it was just him!
If you want to throw a pity party call me! Love you.
6 more days for you, 15 for me!!! Hopefully less........
Post a Comment