A Sunday photo shoot...
I am trying to hurry and have her wear her Newborn-sized clothes because most of them are already on the small end. (Thank goodness they don't usually stretch their legs out when they're this young!) Speaking of, apparently I was overprepared for the arrival of my late baby because I bought Newborn-sized diapers and they all but cut off the circulation in her legs. We put them away and are sticking with Size 1.
Jackson was watching Tarzan in Baby Kate's carseat, but of course tried to jump out when he realized that I was going to take his picture.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
One week old... 1st Sunday
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Holy cow!! I can't believe she is already wearing size 1 diapers!!!! I still fold Chloe's newborn diapers down!!! She is SOOOO cute! And I love the picture of Jackson. Maddie has been doing the same thing, climbing in all of Chloe's things (carseat, bouncy seat, bath tub, bed...) Can't wait to see you guys! Less than two weeks now!!!
Love the cute dress. I am not surprised that she is in size one diapers, but hopefully you can get to her wear all of her newborn stuff..even if that means three outfits a day!
Jackson is so cute and I still can't believe how more grown up he looks in the pictures that you post. He is like this little man.
Hope all is well. Love ya.
Post a Comment