Jackson absolutely LOVED the beach! I expected him to be much more cautious than he was. He also spent quite a lot of time chasing seagulls. It was SO much fun to be there with him as he thoroughly enjoyed his first experience at the ocean beach!!
Jackson & his best friend (aka Daddy)
Haystack Rock
Kate's in there... all of our stuff.
A better view of Kate... she was not very fond of the sun in her face nor the wind on her face. I imagine that will change as she grows older if she is anything like her big brother.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Cannon Beach, Oregon coast
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
How fun. I loved watching Greg's reaction to the beach this summer. It will be fun to take him next summer when he is older. Jackson is just so cute.
Looks like fun! We went out to Ocean Shores last month and it was fun to see my little guy, Cooper (who is just about the same age as Jackson) discover everything. I love seeing the world through the eyes of children-- everything is an amazing new discovery!
Post a Comment