Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kate's bath...

Not a great picture of me, but that's okay. It's not about me, it's about this cute little girl who seems to enjoy her baths. I love her in this little flower towel... okay, so I am starting to get the hang of this "pink" thing (and I think this flower towel is SUPER cute!). I'm still not looking forward to teenage years with PMS, but that's still a long way ahead of us. I'm just trying to enjoy this time with my kids... I wouldn't trade them for anything!!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

While you're getting used to pink, I'm getting used to blue... there wasn't a whole lot of it at my house when I was growing up. :) Kate is so cute - congratulations. And Jackson is huge! I don't even recognize him anymore.

Elizabeth C said...

Hey Brooklyn, I haven't seen you guys in a while, and I find out that we named our daughters the same first name. We just had our Kate 09/14. I talked to Elise M and she gave me your blog address. Ours is: www.chillinwiththechandlers.blogspot.com
Liz

Kylee said...

Love the picture. Thanks for the email and the encouragement. Love you!