Apparently, Maddie does just fine in a "big kid" bed and at some point decided that she wanted it to herself. Jackson came into our bed around 5:30am, but I don't think that's when he was squished out of his bed... when Maddie woke up she said (still half-asleep), "Jackson right there", pointing on the carpet parallel the side of the bed. This tells me that at some point Jackson was probably sleeping on the floor next to the bed. Tiffany and I wished we would have had a video camera in there to record what really happened... especially since Jackson began closest to the wall.
Friday, October 3, 2008
6:45am
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
The picture of Jackson sleeping in your bed looks just like one I have Greg. He sleeps just like that. So cute.
The picture of Jackson sleeping in your bed looks just like one I have Greg. He sleeps just like that. So cute.
Post a Comment