Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brother & Sister

Here's Kate again!
We just can't get enough of her... mostly can't get over how perfect she is!
I'm pretty sure Jackson doesn't remember that his was his first... it's been put away for quite a while now...
He just loves to point out the "lights, lights, lights" to his little sister, show her the butterflies and bring little toys closer so that she can reach them. It's pretty cute! He gets really excited when she actually makes contact with one of the objects hanging down.

4 comments:

Kristen Cook said...

Oh, they are just so sweet! It was so fun seeing you guys!

Funny that you said that about Jordan and there never being a dull moment ... right now, I'm waiting for him while he ignores me and Alexis and plays ping-pong with my little brother! :o) Fun, fun for everyone! :o)

Unknown said...

Kate's growing up so fast! I Love the lamb costume! It's so fun to dress kids up. I think jackson has the cutest smile I have ever seen! Also we are going to be in utah for thanksgiving this year! let me know next time you guys are in town.

Tiffany said...

They are so cute! Maddie has been asking to go to Jackson's house since you guys left. She doesn't understand it's not just a short drive down the street!

Mrs. Romriell said...

That is so cute!!! You have just the cutest family!! Miracles on the floor. So as far as Ontario, we can ask about rentals for sure, what ward are you looking at? And as far as houses look in Idaho, house taxes will be lower and you'll be close to no taxes and Tvcc, just over the river. But we'll let you know what Nick's parents find. Good luck guys!!!