(l-r) Trey (11 mos.), DeeRay (14 mos.), Jackson (22 mos.), Alissa (14 mos.)
Parker with the kids
Baby Kate as a little lamb for her first Halloween.
Our lovely hostesses: Carly the thug and April from the 80's. Thanks ladies!! We had a blast!
Friday, October 31, 2008
H-A-double L-O-W-double E-N spells Halloween!!
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I don't know how you do it but your kids are the cutiest things in the world! looks like the party was fun! I loved to see that DeeRay still suck on his middle fingers. They all look so cute in their costumes. Oh, I miss La Grande, especially your guys! Happy Halloween!
Kate is soo cute! I love her little lamb costume...Jackson darling and is the BEST tiger!
Oh ya....CAN'T wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
The kids look so cute in their costumes!! Ok, they look SO cute anyway, so of course they'd look cute in their costumes too!!!
Post a Comment