The kids' costumes came in the mail today and I was pretty excited to try them on to make sure they fit (and that they were cute!) Kate is a little lamb in case you can't tell. There wasn't much to choose from in her size for a girl... anyway, I'm pretty sure she's not overly excited about wearing a Halloween costume. Hopefully, I'll get some better pictures on October 31st.
Just a random picture of our beautiful little girl!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Kate: Pre-Halloween
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
She seriously is cute, and she is the perfect size!!! :) hahaha! Thanks so much for letting my husband and me stay with you guys last week during the move, it guys have such a nice home and it is so cute and everything was so clean!!! Thanks for your hospitality and thanks for the sugar cookie recipe,i haven't tried it yet but i hope to soon. Again thanks for everything and you guys have a cute family!
That is so cute! Madelyn was going to be a lamb too. We got a size bigger but to no avail the hat was too small! She has a huge head. So she is going to be tinker bell this year.
Your kids are adorable and I love your daughter's name. :) Good to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment