Thursday, October 23, 2008

PlayDoh (& sun in our eyes!)




7 comments:

Kylee said...

I think they are cute with the sunlight on his face. He is so cute.

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

OOOOOH! He is so dang cute! I can hardly wait to see you guys next month....also, I love the new pic you have of him on the right side of your blog! And Katelynn's new picture should be changed because it makes her look way to old....she can't grow that fast...she's so darling...oh ya, did I tell you she looks JUST like you?!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

(I know Tiff is going to read this so this post is for her....)
You are so GOOD at posting all the time...unlike others I know....It makes it tough when you live so far away and you don't see the kids very often....Thanks for being so great about senmding updated pics...not just snapshots, but big ones that I can frame and have out to see!

Tiffany said...

A note to mom... because obviously she'll read this-- YOUR WELCOME! We are excited to come for so long at Christmas time, and be able to spend SO MUCH TIME with you guys! And don't worry, we won't have to share our time with everyone and their dog (literally... haha!) When we come to visit you, that's who we visit!

Now to Brooklynn: I love that we're using your blog to communicate! haha! I too think Kate is growing up too fast, but I think Jackson is too. So when you figure out how to slow that down, let me know so I can try it on my own kids!!! :)

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I am cracking up!

PBJKLI Ussery said...

I don't usually response via another comment on my own blog, but since you guys are in to this, I'll do it for you... I was changing her and she was being really smiley... I haven't had the best luck getting it on the camera, so I grabbed it really quickly and took a bunch of pictures while she was cooperating. Plus, I think it's fun to see all of her chub and you can't see it when it's covered up with clothes... it's been fun to look back at Jackson's pictures and compare... I think she's a teensy bit chubbier at the exact same age. (Just FYI... when I was done with her little photo shoot, I finished getting her dressed!)

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

so uh, what's the deal? Do you only let your child play with playdough for Halloween instead of carving pumpkins?!

Where's your pumpkin blog?