I've been convinced after hearing from a few different people... no big deal, it just means you have to be logged in to view our blog. Just let me know in a comment on this post or via e-mail that you would like access in the future (send me your e-mail because my address book isn't the most updated) and I will send you access. Thanks,
The Ussery Family
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Private Blog as of November 22 (Saturday)
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









21 comments:
Add us to your blog! pure.chocolate86@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing great. I love all the pictures of your cute cute kids!
Nicki, Matt, and Owen
You can use my hotmail address to put in. Hope you have a good weekend
I've been debating too! i had some weird comments from some random people. kinda scary how did they find my blog? think you have my eamil address but its amsbolda@hotmail.com
If you are okay with it I would still like to see your blog. My email address is mattandjenben@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Add me to your blog. We are at socrnuts@cox.net. Thanks.
Add me too...please
add me, mcilmoilelise@hotmail.com
I'm assuming you'll add me, but I thought I'd leave ya a comment anyway! :)
We'd love to keep reading!
kariw03@msn.com
-Brent and Kari Cheney
I won't ask you to add me because I KNOW you already have!
Add me! meloneebaron@comcast.net
please add aysia...lisarasheed@yahoo.com
oh i love reading your blog. I know I don't always post, but I am always lurking. my blogger email is bolick.katie@gmail.com
Thanks Brooklynn!
Please invite me too! rktuita23@msn.com
Hi Brooklynn,
We'd like to be able to still see how you guys are doing! Thanks!!
Sarah and Lamar
Add me please :) I love checking your blog since we don't get to see each other much anymore.
brittneykleiner@gmail.com
add us!
amousser@gmail.com
Add us too!! I love keeping up with your cute little family. Kate's cheeks are so chubby I just want to SQUEEZE them!!
blehikoinen@yahoo.com
The Lehikoinens
I think I might be on the add list, but just to make sure. s.ussery@verizon.net Love you
Add us too! Have a great Thanksgiving!
jackson4jj@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment