Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jackson's actual birth-day (Dec. 31) and one last Christmas picture




I just can't get enough of this cute little boy! I still can't believe that he is mine!

4 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

he is so cute!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he's two!!! Maddie is dying to come see him, RIGHT NOW!

Hey, where'd you get that little tool bench? I want to get one of those for Maddie... I know she's a girl, but she LOVES tools and 'fixing' things! She LOVES her tools you guys got her, by the way! They are strung around my entire house, not even kidding. I bet if you were to come right now, even though my house is somewhat picked up right now, you could probably find a tool in every room, and she could probably tell you what she was fixing with it! Thanks again!!!

Kylee said...

I have missed so much! Looks like you guys had such a fun holiday season. Love all the pictures. The kids are getting so big. I can't believe that Jackson is 2 already. Crazy.
We are doing well. I finally updated my blog, but with no pictures. I know, I know.
I am going to give you a call this week. I am finally sort of in a schedule with school now.
I miss you guys. Hope that you have settled in and are liking it over there. If the roads stay good, I am going to come and visit. Miss and love you!

Brittney said...

He's two! He is such a handsome boy and Kate is beautiful.