We will be officially moved (though not unpacked & certainly not settled, I'm sure) on Wednesday, December 10th. E-mail me for our new address:
brooklynnussery@yahoo.com
Our cell phone numbers will stay the same for now.
We are considering changing our numbers so that we don't have an out-of-area area code, but we'll let you know when/if we do.
I'll probably send out an e-mail soon as well. We will not have internet until January after we move, though we'll be at our parents' houses for almost 2 weeks, so we will try to post from there. (No promises.)
Until then!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
NEW ADDRESS...
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Congratulations on the move! Hope that you settle easily and that everything is going well! We are going to move into our new house soon too, so I know what you are going through. Congrats! Hope you like your new area!!
I am waiting PATIENTLY for a new blog! You are acting like you just finished up with the holidays and are trying to get settled into a new house with two little ones...all the while going to school...I mean really? What's the deal?! love you!
My mom April Smith who is a friend of Carrie is interested in viewing your blog if possible. If she can would you mind emailing her an invite to aeyring2@juno.com? Thanks! Have a happy new year!
Post a Comment