A few more pictures from this week. Jackson is an extremely happy baby. As you can see, he is typically "all smiles"!! The comments we usually receive are: his eyes are beautiful/big/blue/bright, etc., he has an angelic face, he has such a friendly personality, he has beautiful/long, black eyelashes, one of my favorites directed at Jackson "are they starving you?" (obviously sarcastically - referring mostly to his cheeks!), he has a beautiful/big smile, etc. One I heard for the first time today was, "He has such a perfectly shaped head." Oh, yeah, and my entire doctors' office (doctors, nurses, etc.) decided that "he's so pretty, he could be a girl!" I think I'll keep that one a secret from him... we think he's adorable, but he's ours; so, it's fun to hear other people confirm our opinions. ;-)













2 comments:
He is so cute, he cracks me up. I'm the undecided voter when it comes to who he looks like :)
I have to laugh every time I run across the PBJ (parker, brooklynn, and jackson.) You would think I could get over it, but I still laugh.
I was actually laughing really hard when I say Parker dancing the other day. Thanks for sending that. Tell Parker he can dance with the best of them (maybe he should be on dancing with the stars!!) Hope things are going great!!Love Heather
okay a couple of corrections... I have to admit* I laugh everytime I run across PBJ & I was actually laughing really hard when I saw* Parker dancing the other day
Love
Heather
Post a Comment