I realize that Easter was two days ago, but I'm just figuring this thing out... and I thought Jackson's snapshots with his Easter basket turned out really cute! (He is now 14 weeks old!) Anyway, I hope everyone had a happy Easter. Considering we weren't able to spend it with either of our families, we had a wonderful Easter.
Parker gave an outstanding talk in Church that really helped to put Easter and Christ's Resurrection in perspective. Apparently, there were many in the congregation who were touched by his words. I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.
After Church, we came home and took pictures of Jackson and his Easter basket. We opened up his toy and realized that it required 3 'C' batteries that we didn't have. Oh, well, I will learn to plan better as time goes on. (Luckily for me, he is still young enough that he didn't even know the difference.)










1 comment:
Well I had to type it all again because I didn't have a google password. Now I do.
Glad you had a nice Easter.
I am going to test the comment section by copying something from Emer Harris history.
Emer Harris was born at Cambridge, Washington County, New York on May 29, 1781. He was the oldest child of Nathan and Rhoda Lapham Harris. His brother, just younger than he, was Martin Harris, one of the three witnesses of the Book of Mormon. When these two children were yet very small, their parents moved to Palmyra, New York, where the other children were born, namely: Preserved, Solomon, Seville, Sophia, Lydia and Naomi.
Looks like that works. Emer is my great great grandfather on my mothers side.
Maybe everyone could post here and you could be the keeper of all the news fit to print.
Grandpa
Post a Comment