I started school last Monday again. I gave a talk on Sunday about Easter and our Savior. I feel like I did a pretty good job. I was a little nervous, but quite a few people came up to me afterward, so it must have been alright. I was relieved to send off our taxes yesterday... one less thing to stress about.
I can hardly wait to move into the new house. Well, it's not "new", but it's new for us. Brooklynn's parents are in the process of buying it right now and we are so anxious to move in and have triple the space we have now and have our own yard!
I am going to start working for the University (probably this week) and will be building stages and sets for the theater department. I am grateful to have a job, even though I am not super excited about theater. At least I don't have to get up on stage or sing... ha, ha, ha! I will also resume my "odd jobs" that I pick up during the spring and summer time. The first will be for the mother of some friends of ours, the Greenfields. She wants me to plant & lay sod in her backyard.
Jackson is getting so big! He's really getting to where I can interact with him, so it's a lot more fun than just holding him. We eat together, take naps together, talk with each other, watch TV together, go for walks (with him in the stroller), and play together.
I love my wife more than anything. Our marriage is better than ever.
That's about it... there's nothing else going on in my life at this point.
Oh, yeah... Happy Birthday to my parents April 9th!!










1 comment:
Usssss! now i know why you've been so bad at emailing me! hehehe. Congrats paizão! (and to the mrs. as well!) that's a cute kid you've got there. you must have done something right in the pre-existence!
My wife and I spoke in church on Easter Sunday as well. I prepared what I thought was the talk I should give, but had to change it all a few hours before. A few hours of stress turned into a great learning experience, as the Lord "forced" me to speak strictly on the Atonement as taught be the scriptures and His prophets.
love you bro. I'll always be your boy!
passey
Post a Comment