Well, we finally had our first doctor's appointment today. Everything went very well. The doctor just kept commenting on how big the baby is. Just a few more weeks and we will find out if it's a boy or a girl! (We have another regular appointment in 4 weeks and then the exciting ultrasound sometime during the last week in March.) We got a few pictures today. This one is about as active as Jackson was, but isn't nearly as camera-shy. The baby kept "waving" it's hand or foot as we were looking at it. Even the doctor was laughing pretty good. I tried to take a picture of the three of us with one of the ultrasound pictures, but Jackson was not very interested in smiling for a picture. (He was upset because he wanted to play with the baby's picture and I wouldn't let him.) Well, here we are anyway!
I'm feeling good still. Lots more energy than a few weeks ago and we're all excited about that! Food is finally starting to taste better. I have gained 2 pounds, but all of my clothes are still comfortable. However, I'm sure it won't be too much longer before I hit that lovely in-between stage where your own clothes are a little uncomfortable, but the maternity clothes look huge. We found out that Jackson was a boy and I was still in regular clothes, so I guess time will tell. I know that each pregnancy is a little different.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Baby Update - 15 1/2 weeks along
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Scan those pictures in! We want to see them up close!! You make me sick... "still in regular clothes" with Jackson at 20 weeks?!?! How about if I just put on the weight for the both of us!!! I love that you stay teeny, and I get ginormous! I just weighed myself last night, I have already put on 6 pounds, and I am a week behind you! Makes me sick!! Yes, I am totally jealous of you! :)
I agree you should scan the pictures in. I am glad that you finally got everything with the insurance figured out and got in for an appointment. How much fun to see the baby for the first time!
I will try and give you a call tomorrow to figure out plans for Saturday!
Sorry guys, I don't have a scanner. That's what the digital camera is for. And to be honest, the baby was too big to get great pictures with the ultrasound in the doctor's office. I will try to put some on from the "we know what our baby's gender is!" ultrasound if I can get a good picture of them.
Post a Comment