Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Moving...

We found out yesterday that Parker has been assigned to complete his internship/job in Hillsboro this summer, so by the end of Finals week Spring quarter, we will be packed up and ready to move to the west side of the state. (Hillsboro is about 20 miles west of Portland, OR. Parker's family has lived there since he was in Kindergarten.)

We are excited to be close to family, to be in a cooler place this summer (especially being at the end of the pregnancy), and to go on another adventure... isn't moving always an adventure? Luckily, this is only a partial move... we will just have to pack the absolute necessities. I think the majority of what we bring will be Jackson's toys! Those are definitely a necessity... just ask him. (Plus, I'm sure we'll have plenty to load up in preparation for our new little one, who will be born in Portland during August.)

4 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

Hey Brooklyn!! Thats exciting you're moving to Hillburo, we used to live about 45 minutes south of there! Just wanted to let you know i started a blog for chris, me and charli its chrisandsarahpugmire.blogspot.com
tell me what ya think
ps congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Kylee said...

First I am excited that you guys will be close to family. BUT:) I am sad that you won't be here this summer...who am I going to walk with? Plus your new little will be over a month old before I get to meet him/her! I think Matt and I will have to come and visit:) Love you guys!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Hello there, i got my backround at photobucket.com (actually amy did, she helped me). you just type in whatever you want, like "green paper", and choose whatever it gives ya!

Tiffany said...

Yea for Hillsboro. Maybe if these babies will coordinate it, I can make it there for the birth of yours! Especially with you only being about 3 or so hours away now!

PS. Time for a new post... haha!