We want to send a big shout out to our Moms (Jackson's Grandmas) for spoiling us once again! We received Valentine's surprises in the mail... Jackson helped me to decorate our windows. He was curious to know how the tape dispenser worked, so I gave him a small piece of tape for each of his hands. He kept shaking them and shaking them, trying to get the tape off. It was pretty funny to watch. And it kept him happy and occupied while I finished the windows. Now our house looks like we're all ready for Valentine's Day! Parker and I are excited to celebrate this year and Jackson loves his new stuffed animal - a super soft bear. He has been walking around holding the bear, with his head tilted toward his shoulder so that he can feel the soft fur. He (Jackson) is so cute! Happy Valentine's Day in just 5 more days!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Thank Heaven for Grandmas!
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Jackson is so dang cute! I love it! He sure has nice grandmas! Maddie didn't get any V-day packages... I didn't even get a V-day package!! :)
(J/K, we dont need V-day packages... Maddie still has awesome grandmas that spoil her rotten!!!)
congrats on the pregnancy! it seems like everone is pregnant right now. Your little boy is so cute.
Post a Comment