Sorry it's taken me a while to get these up. I am extremely sore (no details necessary) and we're not in our own house... officially our 4th move in 2 months. Poor Parker has been running around like a crazy person trying to accomplish (on his own) a work load that would have made us both tired. It has been awful knowing that I can't physically help with so many things when our temporary home needs to be organized and I am one who often likes to do everything myself. Oh, well. We all have to learn patience somehow, right?
As for the kids, they are doing great. We are getting into an easy routine, as Baby Kate seems to prefer eating and sleeping to anything else. Jackson has been sleeping until 8:15am every morning and still takes 2 naps for 2 hours at a time (although I don't think it will be much longer before he merges them into one longer nap). Kate is on about a 4 hour feeding schedule and sleeps in between. Both kids have such great personalities. He is fun and energetic and so sweet (loves to give his sister kisses) and she is so easy-going. Hopefully, that will continue. Parker went back to work today and I did pretty well on my own, but have to admit, I am quite sore from doing so much on my own today. I am looking forward to recovering fully so that I can be more energetic for Jackson! In the meantime, I am enjoying my little family. I couldn't ask for anything more!
I know this is a weird picture, but I wanted to get her feet. It doesn't really show how long they really are. You'll just have to see her in person to understand. Her fingers match too... maybe she'll be tall.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Baby Kate is 5 days old
Posted by
PBJKLI Ussery
at
5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Brooklynn!!! I am so extremely excited for you and Parker... and Jackson!!!! She is the cutest thing... Miss you tons... Hope you feel less sore soon! You are so awesome.
~katie
She is so beautiful! I love all the posts, but I thought I would only comment on one. That way you don't think I am stalking you!
I love all the dark hair, her going home outfit is so cute! I hope you can get things organized to an extent that will help you feel like you don't have to do it all at once. But, I like everything to be done at once and I know you are the same way.
Glad that your first day at home with the Jackson and Kate went good. Hope the soreness goes away soon. Thinking of you always. Oh and you are so lucky that she is up every four hours. Greg was every two! Love you guys!
So Cute!!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!
She sure does have long feet! Let me know if you need some great ideas of where to get womens size 12 shoes:) Glad to see you are recovery well. Congrats to you and Parker and Jackson!
Post a Comment